Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions - last updated 18th April 2017
Tetley & Russell Hobbs National Tea Day Competition Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except Tetley employees or anyone professionally connected with this prize draw.
- A Twitter account is required in order to participate in this prize draw.
- The prize draw opens at 9:00am on Friday 21st April 2017 and closes at 4:00pm on the same day.
- To enter the prize draw, participants must RT one of the competition tweets (posted by @tetleyuk between 9AM and 4PM on Friday 21st April 2017). Participants will need to follow Tetley on Twitter until the winner is announced [https://twitter.com/tetleyuk].
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered into each draw.
- The winner will be selected at random and announced on the published closing date at the specified time.
- Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion; b. inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; c. to the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize.
- There will be X1 selected winner on Twitter. The entrant will win a year’s supply of Tetley tea and X1 Russell Hobbs red Legacy kettle.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
- The winner will be notified by a direct message (DM) on Twitter and asked to provide an address for their prize to be posted. The selected prize winner will have 28 days to respond with their address details otherwise their prize will be reallocated. Prizes will be sent via postal service. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays by the postal services or for incorrect details being provided by the winner. The winner should allow up to 7 days for delivery of their prize.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Your details will only be used for the purpose of processing your entry. Tetley will not use your details for marketing purposes or pass them onto another company or person.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute with a UK resident arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter is Tetley (Tata Global Beverages).