- 2 Tetley Original tea bags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- Rum (desired amount, optional)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 orange, cut into slices
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 tbsp sugar for rimmed glasses (optional)
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- Pour boiling water in a slow cooker and then place Tetley Original tea bags in. Allow this to steep for 5 minutes whilst it’s covered.
- Add in cranberry juice, sugar, orange, cinnamon, cloves and then stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.
- Remove orange slices and cinnamon sticks.
- (Optional) Wet the outside of serving glasses with a fresh lemon wedge and fill a bowl with super-fine sugar. Whilst holding the glass parallel to the table, dab the rim in to the sugar whilst slowly turning the glass so that only the outer edge is covered. Shake off any excess sugar.
- Pour spiced tea into the sugar rimmed glasses and serve immediately.
Explore our other tasty recipes that might tickle your fantasy