- 4 Tetley Everyday tea bags (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- Optional: blueberries to garnish
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove and strain tea bags.
- Cool tea by adding ice to increase the total volume to 1 cup.
- Pour chilled tea into blender and add cranberry juice, bananas, raspberries, strawberries, and honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- If needed, chill for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour into 4 equal glasses, top with blueberries (optional) and serve.
Explore our other tasty recipes that might tickle your fantasy