- 350g strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 55g sugar
- 235ml boiling water
- 1 Tetley Everyday Original teabag
- 350ml lemonade concentrate, frozen
- 950ml chilled sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries and sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, pour boiling water over teabag and steep for 5 minutes, then remove teabag.
- Stir tea and lemonade concentrate into strawberry mixture. Chill in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, stir the mixture with sparkling water.
- Ladle into tall glasses with ice cubes and serve with spoons.
- Serve in tall glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
Explore our other tasty recipes that might tickle your fantasy