- 80g unsalted butter
- 250g caster sugar
- 240g plain flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 250ml whole milk
- 3 Tetley Redbush Vanilla tea bags
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 2 large eggs
- Bring half of the milk to the boil. Steep three tea-licious Tetley Redbush Vanilla Teabags in the hot milk for a few minutes then discard the teabags. Pour in the rest of the milk and set aside to cool.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 *C and line your cupcake tin with cases.
- Mix the flour, sugar, butter, baking powder and salt together in a bowl. Lightly mix together the milk, vanilla essence and eggs in a separate bowl.
- Combine both mixtures and fill each cupcake case with batter to about two-thirds full. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes until lightly brown.
- Leave to cool and decorate with frosting or dust with icing sugar.
Explore our other tasty recipes that might tickle your fantasy