- 4 Tetley Super Green Tea bags
- 500ml boiling water,
- 250ml cold water
- Desired amount of sugar, honey or agave
- Handful of mint leaves, crushed
- Desired amount of fresh ginger shavings
- Fresh lime juice to taste
- Lime wedges and mint sprigs to garnish
- In 500ml of boiling water, steep the tea bags for five minutes, then remove bags.
- Stir in 250ml of cold water and add sugar or honey to taste.
- Garnish with mint leaves, ginger. Add lemon or lime juice to add a zingy flavour.
- Chill in the fridge, then serve with ice.
Explore our other tasty recipes that might tickle your fantasy